Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Better

After a third visit in as many weeks to my Dr. I am finally begining to feel a bit better. Two infections, and the flu left me in an awful state this month. So far my pharmacy bill alone has been $150.00 this month, heaven knows what I will owe the Dr. after the insurance is done with their part. BUT Tama-Flu works, and I am now on the mend.

Honestly thought this weekend that I might be on my way out.

The upside of all of this is that I took today off to get better and I am taking tomorrow off to rest as well. I rarely, if ever take time to get well, which is proably why I was sick for a month.

So, here's to health and taking care of ourselves.

2 comments:

Marly Youmans said...

Didn't know that, Donna--I hope the magic of tama-flu makes you feel like frolicking in the grove soon!

Anonymous said...

Donna, just two more days and you're free of problem/solution and evaluative papers! Then you'll have time to develop your blog. Good luck with this. I've found it's quite a commitment--trying to keep the class blog going, along will creating lesson plans, grading paper . . . and life. . .

I'll be checking in with you occassionally. Oh, my email address has changed, so I didn't receive your announcement--but I discovered you anyway!!

Happy blogging.