Sunday, February 19, 2006

Baby news/Children news

Although being laid low by the flu since Friday, I have some good news to share. Lucas Carter Mayhew will make his way into the world sometime around July 1, 2006. He will be joining big sister Kaley Brinn Mayhew and his mommy Corrie, and daddy Shannon, in their new house.

That's right folks, It's a boy. Corrie and Shannon found out Tue. that the baby is a boy. They will be closing on their house on Mar. 1 and moving in then. I am so happy for them all the way around. Corrie has had a couple more migraines but all in all is doing well with the pregnancy.

Daughter Laura is sick again, but has a wonderful husband to help her. I went over a couple of weekends ago and they gave me the loveliest birthday celebration that I have had in some time. It really was a great day/weekend.

Son Paul is still in the Air Force in Utah, battling blizzards and working in the Haz-Mat department.

My family is my joy and happiness.

1 comment:

Marly Youmans said...

Congrats, Donna--

Baby news is always wonderful. More life, more life...